aqua fortis

Monday, October 25, 2004

Votin' 'Round the World

Makin' friends and singin' songs and votin' 'round the world... Sorry, gratuitous South Park reference. Anyway, just a quick update today out of guilt for not updating lately. I heard about this website called The World Votes today on my local NPR station--a chance for people around the world to express their opinion on the upcoming U.S. election. What fascinates me is the fact that there are people here, in this supposed bastion of free speech called the United States, who want the people at The World Votes to just shut up and stay out of our business. I think I'm dying of an overdose of irony.

In other news, I got another rejection slip today. But I'm moving up in the world--this one was actually personalized. Woo hoo!

0 comments: