aqua fortis

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween Postscript

I was thinking about my costume this year and its uncertain interpretation (see below), and I realized that I have a history of ambiguous costumes, or costumes which are in some way too creative and therefore unintelligible. As evidence, I present the following list (which is in no way complete or in any particular order):

  • Breast implant recipient
  • Laugh-In girl
  • Pirate wench
  • Night sky
  • Heavy metal groupie
  • A shrubbery
  • Spy
  • Wednesday Addams
  • Black cat
  • Evil Mickey Mouse

This list goes all the way back to high school. Man. Apparently this started early on.

1 comments:

Halloween said...

Hey aquafortis, what a great taste you have for Halloween costume ideas. Who says costume has to be worn for people to like or dislike. Just wear what you feel like man.