aqua fortis

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sentimentality

After a really kind of crappy day--mainly due to my mood than anything tangible--I had an excellent online chat with my writing group and feel quite a bit more cheerful.

We--the group--have this bright idea that we're going to put together our own anthology of YA short stories and try to get it published. We put our heads together to create a fictional town on the California coast, where all of the stories will be set. That's the only guideline. We're two stories in so far, and so far, so good. It's very exciting.

1 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

And may I just inform the world that the BEST story, hands-down, was posted by A.Fortis? Still setting that bar way high, Ms. Thing. We're going to ROCK the publishing world -- I can seriously feel it.

Got a quick note from Secret Agent Man and expect more next week. CROSS fingers please...