aqua fortis

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Busy, Busy

While you're waiting (on tenterhooks) for a report of our Seattle trip last weekend, here are some fun things I did over the past few days:

  • Watched the Numa Numa Dance (Thanks to Psychotic Web Monkey Corey)
  • Watched V for Vendetta, which was very good. The requisite comic-book-related and/or Hollywood-related cheese factor was minimal.
  • Went to brunch at the Thai Temple in Berkeley and met up with Writegrrl, Seren, Tea, Kat & Raj, Lisa L., Tadmack & D, and Fumi & Rohan. Sorry, no links; I'm lazy. Ate Pad Thai, Red Curry Pork, and Pumpkin Curry.
  • Felled a lizard man with a single blow of my mighty goat-axe (in D&D-world, not in real life).
  • Read Parable of the Sower and Parable of the Talents by Octavia E. Butler, who passed away recently. They were very good, although too depressing to really be fun, I guess.

More later.

2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

HAH!
I was scared about the lizard, I tell you. Scared.

tanita✿davis said...

So, "Vendetta" was worth it, eh? Do you remember a random sci-fi movie from when you were younger, called "V"? It scared the crappola out of me, as I recall... ah, the 80's.