aqua fortis

Monday, August 13, 2007

Nothing to say but it's okay...

I really ought to post something more substantial (and I sincerely intend to do so before long) as I've been absent for so long, but I'm feeling a little rebellious about that. Too many "have to do" and "supposed to do" items. In the meantime, though, I have pictures and stuff for you to look at. None of our New York photos are up yet, but you can look at pictures of this year's Welsh course (both official and unofficial--and more of the unofficial here).

I was also recently interviewed about my blogging habits for a fabulous book blog called Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast. That was definitely interesting, as I don't think I've been interviewed for any purpose other than one or two nerdy things in high school. (A memorable mis-quote in my senior yearbook: "I don't study hard, I just study smart." I did not say it like that, I swear.) Anyway, Jules and Eisha over at 7-Imp did a great job of making me sound much more fascinating than I actually am; also, don't miss the excellent interview with my co-blogger TadMack.

More soon.

0 comments: