aqua fortis

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I knew I would get this shot because Zelda cannot resist poking her little nose everywhere--toilet bowls, water glasses, up my nose...

 

 

Here also is the Halloween Costume That Never Was. That is, the costume that never was seen besides by children requesting treats. And now the entire internet (or the non-representative sample who are reading this). I'm no ordinary soccer player. I'm Red Devil Scum. (Lest you doubt that Manchester United are so popularly hated in the U.K., just type "Man U Scum" into Google.) Nobody will get it, but oh well. It's not like we did anything particularly exciting for Halloween this year anyway. We went to the Bridge School Benefit on Saturday, which was cool, and then today (the actual day of Halloween) Rob is teaching and I'm working (-ish) on the computer. So maybe I'll save this for another year, eh?

1 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

Ahh, Vodaphone Logo. Yup - scum. :)