aqua fortis

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tooting My Own Horn

It's my first official, paid print publication! Hooray! Go to this pdf and scroll down to page 22. Be warned - if I haven't already e-mailed you about this, there may be one coming. Even if it is just an alumnae publication, I'm still excited. Somehow there's a different cachet to a) being published in print, and b) getting remuneration for it. Sure, I wrote 2 columns every weekday for over a year and a half while working at IGN, making for a truly staggering number of paragraphs of drivel, but those were neither in print NOR paid.

Apparently I'm a bloggin' fool today, after not doing any blogging whilst down in SoCal visiting the 'rents. I'm in a good mood and kind of excited after reorganizing my weekly schedule (yes, that is a geeky thing to be excited about, but that's just me). I'm hoping it will make me a more organized, productive, and stress-minimizing person. It just had to be done, anyway. I try to do way too many things NOT to be organized, which is why my business license had to be relegated to Services Not Otherwise Specified.

2 comments:

MeiMeiLn said...

Great article! Congrats! I hope to see more. :)

Sarah Stevenson said...

Thanks!! I hope to do more!