aqua fortis

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Oh, Time, I Just Keep Finding New Ways of Eating You Up.

My friend Jaime e-mailed me a link to this contest called The Ultimate Blogger:

The Ultimate Blogger is a 6-week competition between 12 people to be the best blogger in order to win a $500 dollar prize package. Each week consists of two challenges and two eliminations. The person or team that wins the challenge is safe, forcing the other players to vote someone out of the game. The last blogger remaining will be crowned The Ultimate Blogger and win the prize package.

I did put in an application to be one of the 12, as though I don't already have enough blogs, or things to do with my time. I'm sure I don't have a chance against some of the weird, devoted bloggers out there, anyway.

0 comments: