aqua fortis

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Headless Chickens

Yup. I've been so busy that I've been running around like a...you know. Here is a brief list of the some of the things that I have done this week:

  • Watched Rob get awarded tenure. Yay! Tenured before he turns thirty!
  • Made 60+ phone calls (as part of my temp job at the Office of Education). Making calls is possibly my least favorite activity on this earth, as those of you whom I never call are well aware. (You know I still love you, right?)
  • Held my nephew, who did not cry this time.
  • Failed to write.
  • Failed to blog.
  • Let the teenage neighbor kid use our internet connection again. We see this as an insurance policy against getting our house vandalized.
  • Baked snickerdoodles.
  • Killed a cyberzombie. (In the gaming universe, not the real one.)

1 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

Your nephew is gorgeous! Some babies are so lucky! D.'s niece looks like Spawn, I kid you not.

Just taking a break in the midst of MY running around, squawking and beheaded... Check ya later...